Thank you for visiting www.coachingnysport.co.uk or www.volunteeringnysport.co.uk
We are currently in the process of moving North Yorkshire Sport’s Coaching and Volunteering databases to a new system.
The new system we have purchased is called Sport Suite and this will link seamlessly with the development of the new North Yorkshire Sport website we are currently developing. It is anticipated that the launch of the new system will be mid-July. The new system will have the following benefits for different users including:
- Coaches- You can manage your qualifications, interests, book onto a range of workshops and link your profile to your own sports club.
- Volunteers- Lets us know your specific volunteering interests and search for volunteering opportunities, locally and beyond North Yorkshire.
- Employers- Add your vacancies to the site and manage applicants.
- Clubs- Register your club, add sessions and activities advertising it to prospective members.
- Activity providers- Add your activities enabling people to find your sessions.
If you are already registered what should you do?.... Nothing at all! Unless otherwise stated we will transfer your profile over to the new system automatically and when it becomes live you will receive and email asking you to login in for the first time, change your password and update your details.
If you are not currently a member on our database, please come back mid-July to create a profile.
If you have any questions on the new system please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Robin Lavin, Coaching Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We firmly believe the adoption of a new Coaching & Volunteering system will benefit you and make it easier for ourselves and others to provide content, courses and opportunities for you as a coach or volunteer in sport in North Yorkshire.