Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
CIMSPA is the professional development body for the UK's sport and physical activity sector, committed to supporting, developing and enabling professionals and organisations to succeed and, as a result, inspire our nation to become more active.
North Yorkshire Sport are proud to announce it has become one of the first Employer Partners of The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) within the Active Partnership network.
As an Employer Partner, North Yorkshire Sport will participate as industry experts working alongside CIMSPA's awarding organisations to develop the 'professional standards' for the sector's job roles. These professional standards will then become the benchmark for the development of future qualifications, training programmes, apprenticeships etc. ensuring that the sector has an appropriately skilled workforce.
As part of our partnership, the North Yorkshire workforce including professional staff, instructors, coaches, trainers and sporting teachers can become a member at a discounted rate, with 20% off. Becoming a CIMSPA individual member offers a wide range benefits, including:
· Your entry in the CIMSPA membership directory – a statement to employers and the public that your qualification level has been validated.
· Your verified online profile, shareable with employers and customers.
· CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE endorsed CPD eLearning.
· Access to UK Coaching's comprehensive learning and development platform.
· CIMSPA has a number of benefits for its members from outside organisations including Westfield Health and Myzone.
To access membership at this reduced cost, please complete the form below or if you have any questions, please contact Robin Lavin at email@example.com.