This Level One is aimed towards prospective coaches who have little to no experience of Ultimate but have some experience of coaching or leading sports, or are working towards this in school, university or other formal settings. The UK Ultimate Level 1 is for learners who are not Ultimate players, with little or no experience of the game.
- Catterick Leisure Centre, Gough Road, Catterick Garrison, Catterick Garrison, DL9 3EL
- Sun, 29 Nov 2015 (10:00 - 16:00)
Learners can expect to cover the following during the course;
- Introduction to the game
- A focus on the fundamentals of throwing
- Game play
- Basic tactics
- Opportunity to coach mini frisbee drills in a supportive environment
A very comprehensive resource pack including a DVD with game footage and activity & game cards co produced with the Youth Sport Trust. A workbook and handbook filled in throughout the course.
Following on from the U23 World Championships, Hertsmere Borough Council is keen to grow Ultimate Frisbee in the borough and are looking for qualified coaches to deliver the programme. If you are interested in this then please contact Helen.email@example.comFollowing on from the U23 World Championships, Hertsmere Borough Council is keen to grow Ultimate Frisbee in the borough and are looking for qualified coaches to deliver the programme. If you are interested in this then please contact Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- If you cancel within 7 days or fail to attend the course without good reason (at the sole discretion of Sport Structures), the full fee will apply.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the qualification then 50% of cost will be returned to you
- Once payment and the application form is returned, confirmation of course details will be sent 7 days prior to the course.
- If Sport Structures cancels the course, you will automatically be booked onto the next available course date.
- We advise that accommodation / train tickets should not be booked until a course confirmation letter is received or a Sport Structures member of staff confirms that the course is definitely going ahead as we will not refund expenses incurred
- In the event of a tutor not being able to tutor a course at short notice due to an emergency, we will contact you to inform you and re-organise the course.
- The information provided by the applicant will be stored on the Sport Structures CIC Database and held in accordance with the Data Protecting Act 1998.