Sports Emergency First Aid Workshop
Who should attend?
- A coach or player of any sport
- A parent who wishes to have relevant information
What they will learn
- They learn the skills necessary to respond to an ill or injured athlete. Whether in training or at a game, coaches learn to give the appropriate care prior to the arrival of professional responders.
- Managing an incident
- Priorities of First Aid
- How to use first aid equipment
- Blood loss
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Treatment of shock
- Treatment of strains and sprains
- Treatment of fractures
- General discussion on common sporting injuries
In addition to these scheduled courses, we may be able to offer grassroots clubs within York closed courses at a venue/time of their choice, please note this is dependent upon the number of coaches they require to complete the qualification.
Please note: Any cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the course date in order to receive a full refund. Should you be unable to make a payment online then please select the offline payment method and continue your booking to ensure your place is confirmed. Following which you should then contact Robin Lavin (email@example.com) on 01423 637662 for an alternative payment method.