Triathlon Activator Course
The one-day training workshop is practically oriented, focusing on developing the skills to organise and lead group training runs and cycle rides, support coached club sessions and cultivate connections to the sport of triathlon within local clubs and communities.
There is no formal assessment or exam.
Modules/ topics covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities of a Activator.
- Planning and organising a Group Run session (Practical).
- Group cycle ride planning activity (Practical).
- Reflection & action planning is encouraged throughout the day.
- Supporting Coaches sessions (swimming) – Role and remit.
- Safety management, planning, Equipment, participant motivation, Equity and communication are all core themes to the day and covered in each section.
Please note; you will need access to a bike for the course.
- Over 18
- Must be an associate or full member
This link takes you from the North Yorkshire Sport website to another domain. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.