PE in EYFS
This bespoke workshop has been designed to provide EYFS teachers with an understanding of the importance of agility, balance & coordination in the developing child. Providing knowledge and understanding of how to teach PE to the EYFS age group.
- Greatwood Community Primary School, Greatwood Community Primary School, Pinhaw Rd, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 2SJ
- Gavin Phillis / firstname.lastname@example.org / 07738109530
- Fri, 29 Mar 2019 (13:00 - 16:00)
PE in EYFS
This bespoke workshop has been designed to provide participants with an understanding of the importance of agility, balance & coordination in the developing child. It will give practical techniques for encouraging physical literacy as well as simple diagnostic & intervention strategies for those children who require additional support.
- Explore key principles in developing Physical Literacy in the Early Years
- Plan effective teaching strategies to encourage A,B,C acquisition by Early Years pupils
- Explore assessment methods
- Explore engaging PE activities that can be accommodated in any classroom or outdoor environment