PE in EYFS
This bespoke workshop has been designed to provide EYFS teachers with an understanding of the importance of agility, balance & coordination in the developing child. Providing knowledge and understanding of how to teach PE to the EYFS age group.
- Linton on Ouse Primary School, Linton on Ouse Primary School, Woods Lane, Linton on Ouse, York, YO30 2TF
- Gavin Phillis / email@example.com / 07738109530
- Thu, 09 May 2019 (13:30 - 16:30)
PE in EYFS
This bespoke workshop has been designed to provide participants with an understanding of the importance of agility, balance & coordination in the developing child. It will give practical techniques for encouraging physical literacy as well as simple diagnostic & intervention strategies for those children who require additional support.
- Explore key principles in developing Physical Literacy in the Early Years
- Plan effective teaching strategies to encourage A,B,C acquisition by Early Years pupils
- Explore assessment methods
- Explore engaging PE activities that can be accommodated in any classroom or outdoor environment