Hinckley and Bosworth Backed for the Future
Summary: As part of Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council's commitment to supporting talented young sports people, in partnership with Places for People Leisure they are offering a complimentary free membership for Hinckley Leisure Centre.
- Type of funding
- Talented Athletes / Individual
- Hinckley & Bosworth Local Sport & Health Alliance
About Hinckley and Bosworth Backed for the Future
Talented Athlete Support Fund
This fund is for young athletes who are:
- Under 21 years of age
- Compete in a Sport England recognised sport
- Compete at county level or above
- Live in the Borough of Hinckley and Bosworth
Aims of the scheme:
- The scheme is about developing talent of today for sporting success of tomorrow
- To give talented performers the opportunity to progress to the best of their ability, using the best facilities
- To develop and achieve sporting excellence
You can either download the application form from the Hinckley and Bosworth page, or pick up an application form from Hinckley Leisure Centre or Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Offices. If you are a successful applicant you will receive an Places for People membership.
The benefits that are available to the talented young sports people are only for them and this does not apply to relatives or friends. The scheme runs annually and you are required to re-apply yearly to demonstrate you are still competing to county standard or above.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.