Football Foundation Premier League & The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme
Summary: The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities.
- Contact Name
- The Football Foundation
- 0345 345 4555
- Amount Available
- £1,000 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Facility Development
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About Football Foundation Premier League & The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme
The Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme awards grants of up to £10,000 for the provision of capital items, or to refurbish/improve existing facilities. The aims of this scheme are to:
- Support the growth of football clubs and activity.
- Prevent a decline in football participation.
- Make improvements to facilities to address any health and safety issues.
Grants, which cannot exceed 50% of the total project cost, are awarded to support the costs of the following list of projects or items:
- Replacement of unsafe goalposts
- Portable floodlights
- Storage containers
- Changing pavilion/clubhouse refurbishment and external works*
- Grounds maintenance equipment
- Pitch improvement works (natural and artificial surfaces)*
* Routine maintenance works (i.e. preventative or cyclical maintenance works which are required on a regular basis to keep the facility in suitable condition) are not considered eligible under this scheme. Please refer to the specific advice in the sections below.
The Scheme is available to:
- Local authorities
- Educational establishments
- Grassroots football clubs (not including those in the FA National League System)
Professional and semi-professional Football Clubs and their associated Community Organisations (from Premier League to Conference), to support their community outreach programmes.
Your application will not be considered if you have already started work, appointed a contractor or purchased items before the project grant has been approved and the applicant has been issued a grant offer letter and receive a signed formal acceptance.
The maximum grant available from the Premier League and The FA Facilities Fund Small Grants Scheme is £10,000.
The minimum grant is £1,000, unless you are applying for funding towards the replacement of unsafe goalposts.
The maximum total project cost is £50,000 (including VAT, if applicable).
Grants cannot exceed 50% of the eligible project cost.
Organisations are only allowed to apply for a maximum of £10,000, every two seasons (1 June – 31 May). This must be through a single grant application.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.