Neil Hudgell Solicitors Trust
Summary: The Neil Hudgell Trust is a grants programme that has been set up by Hudgell Solicitors. The Purpose of the Fund is to support local community and voluntary groups within Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire in the fantastic work that they do.
- Contact Name
- Leigh North
- 01482 320021
- Amount Available
- up to £5,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation
About Neil Hudgell Solicitors Trust
To be considered for a grant, applicants must:
- be based in or working with beneficiaries in the Hull & East Riding of Yorkshire
- have a turnover of less than £25,000, (priority is given to groups with a turnover of less than £25,000, but if it is over this amount you can still apply for funding).
- demonstrate the impact funding from the Trust will have on a local community in Yorkshire
In addition, projects must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- support grass roots sports and inspire sporting endeavour
- encourage educational aspiration – especially in deprived communities
- develop and support community projects which support the vulnerable and needy
Funding cannot be provided for any of the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- political activity
- exclusively religious activities
- services which are or should be provided by statutory services
- activities based outside of Yorkshire
How do I apply?
An application pack and guidance is available from the Hull and East Yorkshire Community Foundation website, http://www.heycf.co.uk
Completed applications together with supporting documents need to be submitted by the dates above to Leigh North at Hull & East Yorkshire Community Foundation, Suffolk Chambers, Scale Lane, Hull, HU1 1LA.
Applications deadlines are: 31st March, 30th June, 30th September, 18th December.
neil-hudgell-trust-application-form-april-2015.pdf (PDF, 137.1 Kb)
neil-hudgell-trust-application-guidance-notes-april-2015.pdf (PDF, 289.8 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.