Caudwell Children - Enable Sport
Summary: Enable Sport provide Sports equipment to enable talented athletes to participate in competitive sport. A common barrier for young disabled athletes to participate in sport is the lack of money for specialist equipment. Our Enable Sport Programme provides specialist disability sports equipment to support the development of talented children so that they can participate in competitive sport. We provide a range of equipment giving young athletes the opportunity to develop their skills and progress in all types of sporting activities at local, national and international levels.
- Contact Name
- Caudwell Children
- 0345 300 1348
- Type of funding
- Disability Groups, Equipment, Talented Athletes / Individual
About Caudwell Children - Enable Sport
How We Help:
– Specialised disability sports equipment to enable disabled children to participate in competitive sport
– Disabled athletes need specialist equipment in order to participate in competitive sport
– Having their own sports equipment can enable a disabled athlete to participate in sport locally, regionally and nationally
– The specialist equipment needed to compete in disability sport can cost up to 100 times more than its equivalent in able-bodied competition
– A common barrier for young disabled athletes to participate and pursue their dreams in sport is lack of money for specialist equipment
Click more information to visit our website
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.