Get Into Coaching Girls Football
This fund is dedicated to growing the workforce delivering female football in community clubs, increase the number of 11-25 year old female players and raise the profile of girls football in the community.
North Yorkshire Sport will:
- Reduce the course costs from £130 to £50 (to be paid for by the coach/club)
- Support the coach with access to mentors and development groups.
The Coach will:
- Create a coaching profile and advertise their club and sessions on the North Yorkshire Sport Website
- Pay for the course up front and invoice North Yorkshire Sport for 50% of the funding (£40)
- Deliver a new girls football session (or increase the capacity of an existing one) within a community club for 11-25 year olds.
- Complete a log book for 8 weeks with a case study (to be provided by North Yorkshire Sport)
- Invoice North Yorkshire Sport for the remaining £40.
To apply for this fund please fill in the form below or for more information contact Robin Lavin- Coaching Development Manager at email@example.com.