Great North Run 2020
North Yorkshire Sport are looking for everyday heroes to be part of TEAM:NYS and take on the 40th annual Great North Run on Sunday 13th September 2020. We have been allocated charity fundraising places and are recruiting a team to complete the worlds biggest half marathon and raise valuable funds to improve mental health through sport.
How your fundraising will help
1 in 4 of us are affected by mental health problems and with your support we can train sports clubs and providers in mental health awareness as well as supporting people in the county to become physically active to help manage their mental health.
We are looking for people who
- Live in North Yorkshire
- Believe strongly in the power of physical activity to improve mental health
- Have a strong commitment to raise funds
- Are willing to share their story with us
In return North Yorkshire Sport can offer you:
- A goodie bag including a fundraising t-shirt
- Access to an online fundraising platform to help you with sponsorship
- Support around promotion of your fundraising efforts through social media and blogs
We are seeking expressions of interest from people for the places via the form below. The deadline for expressions of interest is Friday 27th March and we will let those selected know by Friday 3rd April.
If you have any questions then please email email@example.com