PA to the Director of Finance and Facilities
An opportunity has arisen at the RFL, we are seeking to appoint a PA to the Director of Finance and Facilities based at Red Hall, Leeds. Purpose of the role: To provide support to the Director of Finance and Facilities, providing diary management, full secretarial support, meeting arrangements, minute taking and booking travel and accommodation. To ensure the office of the Director of Finance and Facilities is efficient, friendly and customer focussed.
- Leeds, LS17 8NB
- Contact Name
- Kate Kerr
- Contact Email
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 29th November, 2018
- 11:45pm - Fri 7th December, 2018
- Sport / Activity
- Rugby League
About PA to the Director of Finance and Facilities
The role holder will:
- Provide a full range of executive level secretarial and administrative support functions to the Director of Finance and Facilities.
- Minute take at RFL key meetings, including but not limited to RFL Board, RFL Council and RFL Board Committees.
- Manage and monitor the facilities at the RFL's office sites.
- Manage the company car fleet.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to organise own workload.
- Ability to co-ordinate projects.
- Discreet and confidential
- Strong focus on customer service
The role holder will be required to work some flexible hours and weekend work may be required from time to time but dates will be pre-planned.
In return for your efforts we offer a competitive salary and benefits which include health insurance, health cash plan, cycle to work scheme, workplace pension and a chance to be part of an exciting business.
Appointment may be made subject to a DBS check.
The Rugby Football League has confirmed that it will be relocating to the Etihad Campus in East Manchester. This will be a phased relocation which will take place by Autumn/Winter 2021.
If you are an applicant with disability who meets the essential requirements of the job, we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
The Rugby Football League welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, Marital/ Civil Partnership status, Sexual orientation, Gender reassignment or Religious background.
The RFL is committed to equality through diversity.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.