Marketing and Insight Lead
- Office locations in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, NG11 8NS
Marketing and Insight Lead
- £25,500 - £30,600 (FTE)
- Full Time
- Active Partners Trust
- Placed On
- Wed 5th December, 2018
- 12:00am - Wed 2nd January, 2019
Vision and Outcomes
- Establish a new approach to our marketing and communications work, ensuring the organisation is genuinely insight led, putting people and customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Use all means of insight available to identify where the greatest local need is to influence shared resources and ensure our work and delivery is making the biggest difference.
Leadership and Advocacy
- Establish marketing as more than a department or person within the team - we want to be a marketing driven organisation. Liaise and support our delivery teams to challenge the ways of working and ensure all our work is customer led and insight driven.
- Create a shared and consistent brand for physical activity and sport delivery, ensuring stakeholder buy-in and consistency of delivery for both Active Derbyshire and Active Notts.
- Position the organisation as a lead voice in driving change across the sector, working in partnership with all relevant stakeholders.
- Lead on customer excellence and experience, ensuring customer service is embedded in all organizational activity.
- Support the implementation of the physical activity and sport strategies for Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire engendering a change of approach towards marketing, putting people at the centre of everything we do.
- Be a leading member of a marketing team/hub within the Active Partners Trust, leading the implementation of the marketing strategies and ensuring high quality delivery across both Active Derbyshire and Active Notts.
- Develop 'the voice' of Active Derbyshire and Active Notts, ensuring the profile of what we do and the impact we have is maximized across all target groups as well as the organisation as a whole. Establish messaging around the impact and importance of the organisation's work and that of our partners.
- Based on an in-depth understanding, create consumer led, consistent, shared messages across the system to the end user
Impact and Evaluation
- Carry out research and stakeholder analysis to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers and our partners
- Collate and interpret insight relevant to identified places and target groups to support and evidence the work of the organisation to ensure the team are up to date and responding to insight.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers that support the organisation and its activities.
- Develop and promote our insight and funding support services.
- Be accountable for the achievement of performance targets relevant to individual and locality teams work areas.
- Instill and maintain a culture of continuous improvement in delivery, to establish a first-class reputation for Active Derbyshire/Active Notts within the locality and key work area.
- As relevant to work areas, provide effective communications and reports to the Active Partners Trust Board, reporting on progress, evaluating and planning for the future.
- Represent Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire at key events and meetings, providing support to the Marketing and Insight Strategic Lead in key areas of the business.
- Provide advice and guidance to inform business planning and future strategy for marketing and insight, based on local knowledge and insight.
- Ensure that the business of Active Derbyshire and Active Notts is always conducted in accordance with its constitution.
- To attend training and development opportunities relevant to the post and/or self-development objectives.
To apply, please complete all sections of the application form below and return to email@example.com
marketing-and-insight-lead-jdps.docx (MS Word, 114.4 Kb)
marketing-and-insight-lead-application-form.docx (MS Word, 205.3 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.