Premier League Primary Stars Head Coach
Nottingham Forest Community Trust are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Premier League Primary Stars (PLPS) Head Coach to deliver high quality classroom and physical activity sessions as part of the PLPS programme.
- Competitive based on skills and experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 12th February, 2019
- 12:00am - Wed 20th February, 2019
About Premier League Primary Stars Head Coach
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Liaise with schools to coordinate and implement the PLPS programme.
- Plan and deliver the PE element of the PLPS programme.
- Provide classroom based 1:1 and group support for pupils.
- Be a positive role model, engage and inspire 5-11 years year olds within the PLPS programme.
- Enhance teachers' knowledge, skills and confidence to improve PE and school sport.
- Support the Premier League Projects Manager in achieving set performance objectives.
- Ensure that all PLPS delivery is structured and high quality, following the appropriate schemes of work and National Curriculum and National Governing Body frameworks.
- Monitor and evaluate the PLPS programme ensuring that all data is up to date and accurate on Views.
- Ensure that the PLPS programme is fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, health and safety and data protection legislation.
- Support the promotion of all Nottingham Forest Community Trust programmes and provide cover across Trust programmes where necessary.
- Support the development of staff and contribute to in-house training programmes.
- Attend meetings and represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust at events.
- Develop and maintain effective positive working relationships with schools and partner organisations.
For a full job description and person specification download the document below.
Application: Via CV with a one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th February 2019
nfct-plps-head-coach-07022019.pdf (PDF, 55.9 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.