Head Coach (Football) (0.7 FTE, Annualised hours)
Head Coach (Football) Leeds Beckett University – Sport and Active Lifestyles Ref: SAL309872A Part-time, 0.7 FTE, Annualised hours, permanent Grade 6, £34,189 - £38,460 pro rata
- Leeds, LS6 3QS
- £34,189 to £38,460 pro rata
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 6th June, 2019
- 11:45pm - Mon 24th June, 2019
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
About Head Coach (Football) (0.7 FTE, Annualised hours)
An opportunity has arisen in the Carnegie Coaching team at Leeds Beckett University for a Head Football coach.
The successful candidate will join the Carnegie coaching team based at Headingley Campus to undertake the following roles:
- To design, implement and coordinate a coaching programme for students at Leeds Beckett University.
- To provide a high quality coaching service for all Football teams at Leeds Beckett University.
- To develop a coaching structure and programme to support Leeds Beckett University representative squads.
- To develop and implement a talent identification system including fair and efficient trials to identify potential elite players arriving at the University and to select University Squads.
Applicants will be expected to possess the following:
- UEFA B coaching Qualification
- A verifiable record of coaching within a higher education environment.
- Knowledge of Football frameworks, player and performance pathways
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.