Rugby League Development Officer
Wakefield Trinity Community Trust are the club’s official Charity and work with over 18,000 people, largely children and young people, across the Wakefield district and surrounding regions annually. Their projects vary in scale and link to their priority pillars of Physical Activity, Health, Education, Inclusion and Heritage. Over the last two years the Trust has seen significant growth in both turnover and workforce, with the latter about to develop even further with the recruitment of three key roles.
About Rugby League Development Officer
Fixed Term – 24 months (to July 2021)
Closing Date: 12pm – 19th July 2019
- Rugby League and generic sport/skills coaching in Primary Schools
- Rugby League Coaching in High schools
- Delivery of the Sky Try project targets through school delivery
- Delivering school / club Rugby League Festivals
- Community Club development
The type of experience we are looking for:
- UKCC Level 2 Coaching Qualification in Rugby League
- Experience of Rugby League coaching
- Experience of organising events
- Experience of Community Club Development work
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Understanding of how to use the brand of Wakefield Trinity as a motivational tool to inspire young people.
Additional duties for the Wakefield Trinity Community Trust as requested by your line manager, may include;
- Attendance at all core Wakefield Trinity Community Trust events including Wakefield Trinity match days.
- Attendance at Wakefield Trinity Community Trust camps and summer activities outside of term times as required by line manager.
Along with the relevant experience the post holder must possess excellent communication, time management, organisational and administrative skills.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Rugby League Development Officer" as the subject.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm Friday 19th July 2019.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.