Primary Physical Education Teacher
We are looking for a Qualified teacher (QTS) to join our expanding team. The role will involve delivering Physical Education provisional and supporting school staff through CPD.
- North and West Yorkshire, BD23 6RH
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Relative to experience
- Placed On
- Thu 25th July, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 1st September, 2019
About Primary Physical Education Teacher
We are looking to recruit PE teachers to join our expanding team inspiring children through sport and Physical education.
We currently have vacancies for two part time positions with the opportunity for the right candidates to become full time.
The right candidate must have relevant qualifications and experience working with children within schools. We would also consider teachers who are still training and would like the experience in assisting our current staff.
We offer competitive pay and a good support network. The job will involve delivering sessions in primary schools, extra curricular sports clubs and holiday clubs.
- Delivering the Physical Education national curriculum to primary school Children engaging the appropriate age and ability level.
- Assesses student learning by preparing, reviewing and evaluating students.
- Planning and evaluating lessons or coaching sessions.
- Maintains student learning results by providing instructional feedback; coaching and disciplining students; planning, monitoring, and appraising learning results.
- Guides students' personal and social development by establishing rules and procedures.
- Maintains records by documenting learning accomplishments, attendance, and behaviour.
- Helps parents by providing academic information; suggesting available educational and social resources; addressing parents' concerns; answering questions and requests
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Delivering extra curricular sessions.
- Running school holiday programmes.
PGCE / BEd in Physical Education.
Degree in sports PE/ sports coaching.
Level 1 and or 2 NGB qualifications or something similar.
Classroom Management, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Motivating Others, Teaching, Listening, Energy Level, Confidentiality, Emotional Control, Handles Pressure.
If you have a sport qualification, coaching qualifications or a Physical Education degree/ PGCE in PE, and would be interested in joining our team please send a CV and a short cover letter explaining why you would be interested in the role.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.