Performance Analyst - Football or Hockey or Rugby
We are recruiting multiple individuals to join our dedicated team of Performance Analysts. Positions are available in our football, rugby and hockey analysis teams.
About Performance Analyst - Football or Hockey or Rugby
Job Title: Performance Analyst - Football or Hockey or Rugby
Remuneration: Competitive. Paid per hour + expenses + other benefits
Contract Type: Part-Time (up to 20 hours per week from September through to April)
Location: Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire
Start Date: 1st September 2019
In-Play Sports Ltd provides performance analysis solutions to sports clubs and organisations throughout the UK. Our services include professional match filming and analysis, as well as our online video analysis platform, In-Play Online.
We are recruiting multiple individuals to join our dedicated team of Performance Analysts. Positions are available in our football, rugby and hockey analysis teams. The role will require the successful candidate to carry out filming duties in their assigned sport and analysis duties for our amateur, semi-pro and professional clients based around the United Kingdom. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Filming and analysing team and individual player performances.
• Delivering and managing content via In-Play Online.
• Creating analysis reports, presentations and databases.
• Ad hoc jobs as requested by management
Full training and equipment will be provided.
• Previous experience of operating camera equipment and filming sport.
• Previous experience of video editing and coding using industry recognised software.
• Great knowledge of chosen sport with a sound understanding of tactics and the laws of the game.
• Access to own vehicle and hold a full UK driving license.
• Available to work Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays.
• The ability to work successfully in a high-pressured environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Hold relevant sports coaching qualifications.
• An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in coaching, sports science, performance analysis or related subject.
• High level of IT competency and skill.
The successful candidate must be comfortable and effective when working in a high performance environment, have high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. They must be flexible and possess the necessary skills to work as part of a team and individually. Strong interpersonal skills are essential. A strong desire to improve, learn and progress in the performance analysis industry will be beneficial.
Send your CV and a one A4 page covering letter (outlining why you believe you are suited to this role and ready to become a member of the In-Play team) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th August 2019
Only successful applicants will be contacted and you must be available for interview from the 19th–25th August 2019.
Equality and Diversity
In-Play Sports Ltd are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria. We ensure that all departments are provided with an anti-discriminatory and harassment policies and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion and age.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.