Develop & promote Project Sport LTD - Develop, promote and organise coaching sessions and school sport tournaments - Develop, promote, organise and conduct birthday parties and events. - Develop, promote, organise and conduct holiday projects.
- Full Time
- Project Sport LTD
- Placed On
- Sun 11th August, 2019
- 12:00pm - Wed 28th August, 2019
- Job Reference
- Sports Co-ordinator
- Interview Date
- Thu 29th August, 2019
About Sport Co-ordinator
Successful candidate(s) will demonstrate the following...
1. Excellent knowledge of and qualifications in sports coaching, which should include:
- A Recognised NGB Level 1/2 Coaching Certificate
- Enhanced DBS clearance and/or no convictions/ and/or willing to do new check
- Experience and knowledge of working with children & young people
2. Competency to perform at consistently high standards in a school environment:
- Be able to plan a range of innovative coaching sessions
- Set up & deliver high quality sports coaching sessions to children and young people
3. Main Duties:
Develop & promote Project Sport LTD
- Develop, promote and organise coaching sessions and school sport tournaments
- Develop, promote, organise and conduct birthday parties and events.
- Develop, promote, organise and conduct holiday projects.
- Co-ordinate meetings and book possible old/new holiday site venues.
- Leaflet design and distribution.
- Onsite supervision of children and coaches during holiday projects.
- Coach on breakfast/lunctime/afterschool and P.E lessons.
4. Skills and Experience:
Reliable with strong time management skills. Applicants must also be self-motivated and have a passion for coaching and inspiring young people through engagement and participation in physical activity and sport. Previous coaching in a school environment would be highly beneficial to the applicant.
Successful candidates will undergo constant 'in-house' training and personal development and will be expected to attend additional external training, for example, in order to enhance their skill-set.
Successful applicants will be asked to deliver a practical activity/session to a group of children as part of the interview process.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.