Leeds United Girls Academy Chartered Physiotherapist (Evenings)
To deliver physiotherapy services to all players involved in the Girls’ Regional Talent Club. Promote and protect the health and wellbeing of all girls within the centre. Work within the Code of Conduct and Good Practice of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Elland Road, LS11 0ES
- Contact Name
- Gary Waddington
- Contact Telephone
- 0113 367 6598
- Contact Email
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 2nd January, 2020
- 12:00am - Thu 27th February, 2020
- Sport / Activity
About Leeds United Girls Academy Chartered Physiotherapist (Evenings)
- The welfare of players within the Regional Talent Club
- Providing assessment, treatment and functional rehabilitation of injured players.
- Clinical decision making process (fitness of player to train or play).
- Player education (injury prevention).
- Continuing Professional Development
- Communication regarding injury status and rehabilitation of players to coaching staff and parents.
- Medical records. All notes and records must be kept securely. All medical records must meet the standards set by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Confidentiality. The physiotherapist must at all times abide by the CSP Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Must be available at training sessions and attend all matches, home and away
- Relevant Degree Physiotherapists or Sports Therapists. Sports Therapists must hold a degree in sports therapy
- Must hold a minimum of the FA Level 2 First Aid qualification and should undertake an annual review of clinical governance.
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
- Have knowledge and understanding of child development and be sensitive to children's needs
- Willingness to work weekends and training events when required
- HCPC Registered
- An accepted FA Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure (previously known as an FA CRB Disclosure)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.