Head of Business Development
Head of Business Development Develop business operations and provide a strategic lead to drive sustainable growth to generate significant new income for Living Sport supported by a fully integrated marketing and communications strategy. Maintain financial oversight, develop robust financial reporting and develop key performance indicators.
- Huntingdon, PE296YG
- Contact Name
- Simon Fairhall, Chief Executive
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £37,500 to £45,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 5th February, 2020
- 12:00pm - Mon 24th February, 2020
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 4th March, 2020
About Head of Business Development
Head of Business Development
Responsible for – people, budgets, income targets
- Marketing & Communications Manager, Insight & Impact Coordinator, Finance Manager and wider Business Development Team
- Responsible for all the Commercial Income budgets
- Commercial Income financial targets agreed on an annual basis, specifically the growth of the Sponsorship & Events budget
Grade 5 post – scale from £37,500
Develop business operations and provide a strategic lead to drive sustainable growth to generate significant new income for Living Sport supported by a fully integrated marketing and communications strategy. Maintain financial oversight, develop robust financial reporting and develop key performance indicators.
- Design and implement a Business Fundraising and Marketing Strategy for Living Sport.
- Develop Living Sport networking and engagement to secure and retain significant business support and sponsorship.
- Drive growth of the portfolio of Living Sport's own commercial activity to increase income and develop charitable fundraising activity to become a strong income stream.
- Develop the Living Sport brand and marketing with innovation across the organisation
- Ensure sound financial administration including compliance with financial regulations and deliver timely reporting around financial and operational performance targets.
- Lead the Business Development Team to secure new business opportunities and resources and achieve business efficiencies for Living Sport to an agreed target in support of the Business Plan.
- To create a performance management culture in the Business Development Team focused on achieving key outcomes by rigorous performance review and promoting a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- To promote collaborative work across Living Sport to ensure the achievement of its strategic and project outcomes and its business development objectives
- To contribute to the overall strategic development, governance, direction and success of Living Sport as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, deputising for the Chief Executive as and when required. To be an advocate and ambassador, upholding and enhancing the organisation's reputation.
living-sport-recruitment-pack-2020-hobd.docx (MS Word, 962.1 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.