Leeds United Foundation - Coaches
Leeds United Foundation are looking to recruit qualified coaches across Yorkshire to support the delivery of our community and football programs. Salary: £10-£15per hour (Depending on qualification) Location: Onsite – Elland Road, LS11 0ES Offsite – various locations
- Contact Name
- Julia Hogan
- Contact Email
About Leeds United Foundation - Coaches
- The Leeds United Foundation provides opportunities for our community across Yorkshire. We run a range of programs; premier league kicks, premier league primary stars, wildcats, skill centres, and soccer schools. We're here to inspire the people of Leeds into living healthier, happier and more active lives.
- We are looking for passionate and fun Sports Coaches to support our community programmes across Yorkshire.
- As one of our Coaches you will be helping to provide children with opportunities to take part in football and a variety of other activities.
- You will need to be organised, have great communication skills and make sure health and safety guidance is adhered to.
- We are looking to recruit people causal coaches for our after school sessions evening programs and holiday camps.
- To support the delivery KPI's of program needs.
- We are looking to recruit new coaches within a minimum of FA level 1 in coaching football.
- £10-£15 per hour, depending on level of qualification and program.
- To be aware of and abide by all the School / Leeds United Foundation policies and procedures, in particular Safeguarding and Equality Diversity & Inclusion
- To attend staff CPD sessions and key staff meetings.
- Ongoing training and development will be provided. The Leeds United Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and it is expected that all applicants will share this commitment.
- DBS checks will be carried out on successful candidates subject to post requirement.
Closing date for Application: N/A
Interview will be held: May 2021
Start Date: July 2021
If you are interested and can demonstrate you have the necessary skills and experience outlined above, please send the attached application form along with a letter of introduction to Julia.Hogan@leedsunited.com
The appointed person will always represent The Leeds United Foundation, in a professional manner regarding to dress, presentation, personal hygiene, attitude, conduct and professionalism.
Equality & Diversity:
As we are a diverse organisation that respects differences in race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regards to pregnancy or maternity, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. The Leeds United Foundation is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate
leeds-united-foundation-coaches-job-spec.pdf (PDF, 681 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.