Hockey Development Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join and help the continued success of a dynamic organisation. The role would suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional programs. With a ‘can do’ attitude, the ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. The role involves organising and coordinating the delivery of existing development programs, with the support of coaches, club officials and volunteers.
About Hockey Development Officer
POSITION: Hockey Development Officer
SALARY: £19,500 - £22,500 PA dependant on experience.
This is a fixed term position to cover maternity leave.
DATES: August 2021 to August 2022.
HOURS: Full Time 30 hours per week.
LOCATION: Harrogate Hockey Centre
The position is predominantly office based at Harrogate Hockey Centre, with the hours ideally being over 4 days, but with some flexibility available.
Any hockey coaching qualifications would be useful as the role can include the delivery of some activities.
Experience in a development role or event organising would be advantageous.
Full training for the post will be given during a handover period.
• Develop effective pathways between schools and Harrogate Hockey Club to support the transition from school to club sport.
• Recruit, retain and develop a network of volunteers and coaches to support the development of Harrogate Hockey club.
• Work in partnership with England Hockey to promote local and national initiatives.
• Generate Club income by organising sports camps, sourcing sponsorship and holding club events.
• Achieve Club First Accreditation from England Hockey.
• Increase the profile of Harrogate Hockey Club locally and nationally.
• Collect and analyse data to monitor the development of Harrogate Hockey Club.
maternity-cover-job-description-2021.docx (MS Word, 13.2 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.