Operations Manager - Chief Learner & Master Doer
Learn, adapt, do...
- Broxtowe, Nottinghamshire (Home based), NG93GA
- Contact Name
- Steven Benson
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £24,000 to £30,000 24-30,000 Actual for 40 weeks per annum
- Placed On
- Sat 3rd April, 2021
- 9:00am - Mon 26th April, 2021
- Interview Date
- Tue 4th May, 2021
About Operations Manager - Chief Learner & Master Doer
• Learn and understand trends and best practice across the breadth of the physical activity and health and wellbeing sector, selecting and applying relevant opportunities at a local level.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with partner schools and stakeholders, ensuring well connected and sustainable opportunities and interventions for all young people to be active for 60 minutes each day.
• Design, development, implementation, monitoring, and review of programmes and projects.
• Development and delivery of an extensive events and activities programme
View a short video of the role here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMkmtSZpZks
bas-chief-learner-master-doer-application-pack.pdf (PDF, 949.9 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.