Business Support Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the RFL, the national governing body for Rugby League in the UK. We are seeking to appoint a Business Support Administrator within the Talent & Performance department. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the job holder will provide a full range of operational, logistical and administrative support to the Talent and Performance Department. A requirement to be flexible to meet the needs of the business is essential as some weekend/evening work may be required on occasions. This is a part time role doing 21 hours per week.
- Manchester, M17 1HH
- Contact Name
- Jo Coultrup
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 12th May, 2022
- 12:00am - Fri 27th May, 2022
- Sport / Activity
- Rugby League
About Business Support Administrator
Principal duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist the administration for all performance programmes and support in a deputy role as and when required. This will include diarising meeting with colleagues and ensuring the most up to date information is obtained.
- Responsible for drafting letters, typing and writing administrative documents in agreed formats and within specified timescales. Ensure documents produced are of high quality in terms of presentation and accuracy at all times.
- Minute taking at team meetings and other meetings as required. Responsible for booking venues, preparing agendas, accurate and comprehensive transcribing of minutes and ensuring actions arising from the meeting are dealt with as appropriate.
- Produce Microsoft Office forms and monitor responses
- Booking and organising facilities and venues for conferences, meetings and events.
- Diary management via Microsoft outlook.
- Co-ordinate and arrange travel and accommodation for the department.
- Co-ordination and update of files and databases to ensure information is held securely and easily accessible by appropriate team members.
- Co-ordination of Performance events to deliver and support operational demands of all programmes as appropriate.
Working for the Rugby Football League will provide you with the opportunity to get involved with a wide range of exciting events. We are a united workforce, striving for excellence in all that we do. We are not a 9-5 organisation and encourage our team members to actively participate across all levels of the sport in a professional and respectful way.
Appointment will be made subject to a DBS check.
To apply please visit: RFL External Careers (current-vacancies.com)
Closing date for applications is Friday 27th May 2022.
The Rugby Football League has confirmed that it will be relocating to the Etihad Campus in East Manchester. This will be a phased relocation which will take place by Summer 2022.
If you are an applicant with disability who meets the essential requirements of the job, we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
The Rugby Football League welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, Marital/ Civil Partnership status, Sexual orientation, Gender reassignment or Religious background.
The RFL is committed to equality through diversity.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.