Women's 1st Team Coach
Worcester Hockey Club are currently looking for a Women's 1st Team/Elite coach for the 2022/23 season and beyond.
- Worcester, WR3 7SW
- Contact Email
- Dependent on experience
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Tue 28th June, 2022
- 12:00pm - Tue 19th July, 2022
- Sport / Activity
About Women's 1st Team Coach
The Women's 1st team currently competes in the Midlands Women's South/West 2 Division, finishing 3rd in the 2021/22 season and the 2nd team currently play in Midlands Women's South/West 3 Division.
We are a club with a proud history and we hope an exciting future, with a new home including 2 impressive water-based pitches. Our aims are to earn promotion to Midlands Division 1 and also build a sustainable platform for further success, as well as playing some fun attacking hockey!
With this in mind, the time is now right for us to have a Women's 1st Team/Elite Coach and we are looking for someone to help us build on what we have as a team and to drive the women's section forwards.
Role and requirements As Women's 1st Team/Elite Coach (reporting to the Head of Club Coaching), you will:
- Lead our women's 1st and 2nd team programme (including pre-season) – currently Tuesdays 7:30 - 9:30pm.
- Coach the Women's 1st team for league, cup and friendly matches home and away (including attending all games).
- Provide developmental feedback to the Women's 1st team and individual players.
You will be:
- A proven high quality coach with a record of developing and integrating juniors into senior teams.
- An energetic, positive and nurturing individual, whilst also ambitious, visionary and challenging.
- Holder of a current England Hockey Level 2 qualification or equivalent
Ideally, we want someone looking for a long-term project and is excited at the prospect of taking the club's women's section forwards. There is also the potential for providing support to and collaborating with the other coaches in the Women's section (who are working with the 3rd and 4th Teams and juniors), to ensure consistent coaching and to identify emerging talent.
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.