Sports & Activities coach
CoachUnlimited are seeking to employ a well qualified and talented sports coach to work in primary schools across Leicestershire, Warwickshire & Staffordshire, delivering PE and school sport from August 31st 2022. Applicants must hold either QTS status or at least one Level 2 coaching qualification. Applicant needs a driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Leicestershire, CV9 3EG
- Contact Name
- Teresa Hames
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £10.08-£13.00 dependent upon experience, plus holiday pay.
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 30th June, 2022
- 12:00pm - Mon 4th July, 2022
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Wed 6th July, 2022
About Sports & Activities coach
Job Description: To coach children in PE , physical activity and sport, in and out of the school curriculum.
To take responsibility for the delivery of PE and Sport to children. To enable more young people to enjoy, achieve and take part in physical education, physical activity and sport.
Principal Responsibility Areas:
- Meet health and safety requirements in line with subject and school guidelines.
- Support the primary PE coordinator in the delivery of high quality PE provision across the school.
- Plan, prepare, deliver and assess lessons for children aged between 4 and 11 in the PE curriculum.
- Increase participation in after school and lunch time physical activity clubs.
- Work in line with primary school targets.
job-description-june2-2022.doc (MS Word, 65.5 Kb)
job-advert-june2-2022.doc (MS Word, 42.5 Kb)
North Yorkshire Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.