North Yorkshire Sport Patrons Scheme
The Patrons Scheme provides Businesses in North Yorkshire with the opportunity to link to the Legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic games through an association with the County Sport Partnership entrusted with its delivery by Sport England.
For an annual fee of £500, as well as a sense of Community engagement and positive brand exposure, Patrons will receive:
- The right to use the North Yorkshire Sport logo and promote their company as a Patron and Supporter of North Yorkshire Sport.
- Their Company logo printed on the patron's page of the North Yorkshire School Games programme (minimum 1,500 copies produced) which in 2012 covered 8 events and 16 individual sports with almost 2,500 competitors aged 9 to 16 years old.
- Their Company logo featured on the affiliates page ofwww.northyorkshiresport.co.uk
- A one to one meeting with North Yorkshire Sport to discuss how their business and staff can benefit from the free or subsidised sport and physical activity resources and programmes we have available.
- A VIP invitation to the marquee event at the Annual North Yorkshire School Games.
- An invitation to our annual Patron's breakfast meeting to get the latest briefing on what is happening in community sport and to network with other businesses.
- Recognition as a supporter of the "North Yorkshire Sports Aid fund" which provides bursaries to talented athletes from our Region including a certificate of support from Sports Aid for Businesses to use in the office, listing in Sports Aid's annual review and website, an annual article in their e-newsletter, priority booking for all their events and profiles of the athletes they have helped to support, which helps to show how the money is working for Yorkshire's emerging talent. (a minimum of £100 from the £500 fee will be donated on the Company's behalf to Sports Aid).
- Membership of the Up and Running 'FOUR Club' giving their employees a minimum 10% discount on all products in store and on – line at http://www.upandrunning.co.uk/
Our current patrons:
Skyblue is proud to be working with private, public and voluntary sector clients with a shared interest in delivering great work, and in measuring their effectiveness and impact. Our clients all share some very important qualities which tends to get the best out of a relationship with the Skyblue team - they are forward-thinking, open to learning, have a desire to be the best at what they do and are extremely customer focused.
Our goals are to:
- Help you make confident decisions and help turn data and intelligence into practical action. We do this by using effective, engaging and credible research techniques that will help you find solutions, overcome barriers or exploit market opportunities.
- Help you gather evidence that will stand up to independent scrutiny. We do this by using reliable evaluation techniques that will help demonstrate your project's performance and impact. We also emphasise the positive learning lessons from your project in order to help shape its sustainable future and further development
Brandsby Wilson Parking Solutions
Bransby Wilson is a parking company squarely based on the idea that everyone wins. Whether your need is for an efficiently run car park or you are looking for a single contract parking space, our personal approach means that you get sound advice and practical solutions.
- Public Parking -Bransby Wilson have over twenty years experience in helping customers plan, build, run and improve their car parks. We take a creative and entirely bespoke approach to every customer requirement - because every car park is different. We can help you get every aspect just right from the pricing structure and layout through to on-going management. By taking the time to understand all aspects of your car park, from layout to parking behaviour patterns we can help you drive up revenues.
- Contract Parking - If you have unused spaces available in your car park then Bransby Wilson can generate additional income for you by letting these spaces to individuals and businesses on flexible monthly arrangements. We can help you find parking spaces. And we can provide customers for your surplus spaces.
Sightline Performance Ltd
Sightline Performance Limited is a Javelin specialist organisation with a mission to develop generations of javelin throwers.
We are able to provide the skills to develop Javelin teaching and coaching by offering bespoke CPD and coaching packages to schools, coaches, athletes and athletics clubs.
We are the exclusive UK and Ireland distributors of the fantastic 'FinnFlier™', 'SilverEagle™' and 'RedHawk™' flight training javelins. Designed by the 1988 Olympic Javelin Champion, they are perfect for schools, athletics clubs and individual athletes due to the fact that they are SAFE, FUN, FUNCTIONAL and EDUCATIONAL. They are without doubt, the best flight training javelins on the market.
Please visit www.sightlineperformance.com for more information about our safe, flight training javelins.
In 2015/16, the Ron Pickering Memorial Fund (RPMF) is our charity of choice and will be raising money throughout the year to support athletes of the future.
Hardgear - For over 15 years, Hardgear has specialised in teamwear clothing to all sectors of the sports market. Through our unique portfolio of branded, unbranded, customised and bespoke clothing, Hardgear is able to fulfil the complete clothing needs of YOUR 'team'.