BODY BALANCE™ is a combination workout of Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates.
An Overview of Body Balance
During BODYBALANCE participants bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will provide options for those just getting started.
- Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
- Increase your core strength
- Improve your cardio-vascular function
- Burn calories
- Reduce your stress levels
- Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
- Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness
All you need is comfortable workout clothes and something warm to wear during the final relaxation track. You don't need any shoes. Yoga mats are optional.
Find Body Balance Activities Near You
Use the search below to find local activities near you.
National Governing Bodies
- Contact Name
- Les Mills UK
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 020 7264 0200