School Games Virtual Challenge
Welcome to the North Yorkshire School Games Virtual Challenge hosted by Teddy the Terrier.
The virtual challenge is an activity that you can do in your home, yard or garden and gives you the chance to achieve your personal best and compete against other children from all across the county of North Yorkshire.
Each week Teddy will post a new challenge on a Monday at 10am. He will demonstrate the activity and let you know the rules. All you need to do is practice the activity and get a member of your family to video you competing the challenge.
Each activity will be open for 3 weeks and we will reward the winners in each category with a School Games medal.
Terms and Conditions
1) The competition organiser is North Yorkshire Sport Ltd who are based at 69 Bilton Lane, Harrogate, HG1 3DT
2) The competition is open to any child (aged between 5 and 16) who is a resident of, or attends school in, North Yorkshire and York
3) The entry process is to go on to https://wetransfer.com/ and to upload your video to SchoolGames@northyorkshiresport.co.uk (including in the message the childs first name, score (if relevant), if you are happy for the video to be shared on social media and that you agree to the terms and conditions).
4) The closing date of each challenge will be publicised. No entries will be considered after these closing dates
5) The parent/guardian is aware of the nature of the challenge and takes responsibility for ensuring a safe area for the challenge to take place. This involves, but is not limited to, the surface, the equipment and the surrounding areas.
6) North Yorkshire Sport will judge all entries and their decision will be final. No appeals process will be in place
7) The winners of each category will be sent a School Games medal and a School Games T-shirt.
8) No footage will be shared on social media without the consent of the parent/guardian. This will be obtained through email and consent will not be assumed.
9) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent
10) North Yorkshire Sport reserve the right to terminate the competition if circumstances arise that are out of our control
11) By entering this competition the parent/guardian is agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions