Yorkshire PE Awards
In partnership with Active Humber and the Yorkshire Sport Foundation we are hosting the Yorkshire Primary PE and Sports Awards. The Sports awards offer primary schools the opportunity to showcase the outcomes from their sport premium spend.
For schools who are doing fantastic work in this area, why not apply for the Yorkshire PE Awards
Awards are available for schools who can demonstrate great impact of the PE and School Sports Premium Funding on their pupil's engagement in physical activity or health improvement of all pupils are encouraged to apply for the awards.
This could include:
- increasing activity levels of the least active pupils,
- engaging pupils who do not enjoy PE lessons,
- targeting pupils who are overweight or obese,
- working with pupils who do not usually participate in extracurricular sports clubs
- collaborating with parents, the community or faith groups to raise the profile and importance of physical activity
The awards are coordinated across all three Active Partnerships: North Yorkshire Sport, Active Humber and Yorkshire Sport Foundation.
National experts in education and sport will judge each category which will celebrate the best uses of the Primary PE and Sport Premium across Yorkshire and the awards will be hosted and presented by world class athletes.
For a full insight into last year's winners and case studies showing their work please see below pdf brochure